Sunday, October 12, 2014

An Introduction to Technology Integration(Homework)

What level of technology integration do you think you will be able to achieve when you start teaching? What obstacles or hurdles do you anticipate you might encounter when you attempt to integrate technology into your teaching. Which or these obstacles will come from the school administration, from your peers, or from yourself? How could you overcome any of these? Write up your ideas in a post in your blog.

I think that I will be successful teacher to be able to use technological tools about technology integration when I start teaching. Because our university department about Information Technology, we have a chance to be good educator. Thanks to the our department curriculum , we will have  a updated knowledge about technological integration and tools.Moreover, except for our department's advantage about IT, we need to do research and  improve ourselves about technological integration tools. We should fallow this field also.

When I attempt to integrate technology in my teaching, I may have difficulties to get used to technological tools at the beginning. However, I am sure that I will be overcoming soon. Before starting to teaching, we may inspect about that technology how it is used effectively. Thanks to this approach ,we can cope with this difficulty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment