Saturday, November 1, 2014

Online Tests(Reaction)

In your blog post, describe your reaction to the tests.  Do you think that online tests like this are useful? Would you encourage students to use online tests for other purposes, such as personality tests, technology skills tests, etc. Why/why not?

 I think that online tests are useful to improve our-self since they are really practical to do it easily. The more you do practice ,especially in learning any language, the more you improve yourself. So ,these online websites provide their end users quite easy way to reach them. People should use them properly and regularly in order to improve their self. If I was a teacher,I would push my students to use this tools but as an short practice. I m sure that at the end of tests,they will have learned many things. Moreover,they can connect them whenever or wherever they want by using cellphone or tablet and so on.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Anıl you're right. These kind of activities very helpful. I think when we started in business, we should also use these in the next.

    ReplyDelete